The Endowment Committee has decided that applications for all grants that follow the spirit of the criteria do not need to follow the letter of the criteria. For example:
1) answers DO NOT need to be on separate sheets of paper
2) scanned copies of reference letters may be sent; or
3) you can give contact info for your references if you cannot get a scan of a signed copy.
Additional helpful hints:
1) Make sure your project matches the award criteria exactly!!!!
2) Make sure you include all elements asked for.
3) When you’re sure you’ve done it all correctly, check again!
4) Mary Brand must be postmarked no later than April 3; Chappell and Fulton Awards must be postmarked no later than April 24.
If you have additional questions, please email Margaret Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck!
PCTG Serving the Portland Theatre Community Since 1958